Geo11_01 - Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
KRY11_01 - Waterford Harbour
Geo11_02 - Waterford Harbour
KRY12_02 – Bunmahon, Co. Waterford
CV11_MeshAtlantic - Kenmare Bay, Kerry/Cork
CV12_SEAI_Clare - West of Clare
KRY11_03 - Killard Point, Co. Clare
KRY11_03 – South of Achill Island, Co. Mayo
Geo11_04 - South of Achill Island, Co. Mayo
|These are primarily near shore surveys and the location of these new surveys is shown in yellow in the map.|
|This image shows bathymetry data from survey around Inishbofin, Inishshark and south of Achill Island.|
|This is a shaded relief image of bathymetry data collected in Kenmare Bay.|
In addition there is also new data on the website for sediment samples. This includes historical samples in Zone 3 and particle size analysis results for sediment samples taken in 2011 and 2012.
- All of the image layers on this website are also available as WMS services which can be used in ESRI ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Explorer online and other freely available mapping packages, see the Google kml and WMS Links page for details.
- It is possible to download data used in the site. Use the button in the tool bar at the top right of the page to click and drag a box around an area of interest, the tool will open our IWDDS download site and you then select the type of data you are interested in downloading.
- Internet Explorer: click Tools > Delete Browsing History >Check Temporary Internet Files and click Delete.
- Mozilla Firefox: click Tools > Clear Recent History > Check Cache and click Clear Now
- Google Chrome: in the Chrome menu select Tools > Clear browsing data > Check Cache and click Clear Browsing data